Perfect for Stamping Soft Metals Including Aluminum, Pewter, Alkeme (looks like silver plate), Copper, Brass, Nickel Silver and Sterling Silver
Works great on Soft Woods, Polymer Clay and Porcelain Clay
Size: 9.5mm (will stamp design approximately 9.5mm)
Each Stamp Labeled on Side for Easy Identification and Orientation
ImpressArt premium stamps are popular for their stylish simplicity and readability. Made of hardened steel these stamps are for stamping soft metals such as aluminum, pewter, alkeme, copper, and brass. In order to prevent rust, these stamp sets are lightly coated with oil. Simply wipe down with a dry paper towel or rag before using. (Avoid wiping with anything wet - water will cause stamps to rust.)
DO NOT USE STAMP ON STAINLESS STEEL
The Fine Print
· USPS First Class Mail
· Insurance and Other Shipping Requests Optional
· Buyer Pays for All Optional Shipping Requests
· International Shipping Available
· Due within 48 Hours of Auction Close
· Payment Via PayPal Only
· Florida Residents Subject to 7% Sales Tax
· Buyer Pays Return Shipping Unless Item is Grossly Misrepresented
· Buyer Must Notify Seller and Obtain a Return Authorization Number
· Shipping of the Return Item Must be Postmarked within 14 Days of Receipt.
· All Original Packaging Must Be Returned.
· Seller’s Tag Must Remain Intact to Insure that the Item Being Returned is the Original Item Sent. If the Tag has been Removed or Tampered with, the Item will be Returned to the Buyer at the Buyer’s Expense. Absolutely No Exceptions.